#TEAMHUNTER … the meetup was AMAZING.  I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say we must do this again!  Next time we can do it bigger and better since we know what to expect.  Please by all means if you have any pictures from the gathering send them to me, I’d like to combine a small album for people to  view.

Please send them to:  WarcraftHuntersUnion@gmail.com .

hunters

WHU Staff

Blizzcon 2014 All Hunter Meet-up

Please feel free to contact me via Twitter @MsMoLogan or @Artemishowl should you have any questions!

1. Shinayne says:

Man, all the blizzcon super hunter gathering awesomeness makes me wish I lived in the states. But alas, doubt they’ll let me fly for free with my bow and husky wolf pet.

2. Darius says:

I’m not going to be at Blizzcon, so I expect tons of pictures!!

Stay safe and have fun everyone! :)

3. irisis says:

I am so jealous, have a fabulous time and the more pictures the better :)

4. Baragor says:

Hey hey hey, got tickets to Blizzcon for my first time. Curious if there is something I need to bring to the gathering?

5. Tueur says:

Hey where would you like me to link that Weak aura? Btw people the meetup was awesome!!

6. Ogio says:

Oh yeah the meetup was awesome! Thanks for a good time

7. Leorina says:

It was awesooome! I think ill come to blizzcon next year if this is happening again.

8. Cliperlol says:

I had a lot of fun meeting everyone. Hopefully we can do this again next year.

9. Eeta says:

Did anybody go that didn’t have Blizzcon tickets, and if so, was there enough to do to make it worth it?

10. Sekundes says:

It was a blast to meet everyone. Hope that we do it again next year!

11. Tueur says:

Look thats me!

12. jade bangle says:

Yang mei Jade Market: is located in Jieyang City, Guangdong Province, China, Yang Mei, known as “Jin village” known. Since 1905, the villagers engaged in processing trade in jade, so far nearly a hundred years of history. So far, the size of the village there were more than four hundred jade processing and trade, the equivalent of the village’s nearly 550 the total number of households into the professional staff engaged in processing trade in jade to fifteen hundred people, representing the total population of the village 2,500 Liu Cheng. In 1997, the village jade processing trade volume over a hundred million. Today, Yang Mei Village has a large chain saw jade machine, polishing machine drilling medium clip, small sculpture and other three thousand sets of advanced processing equipment, with a large number of jade art of pondering and trade professionals. Yang mainly to the United States and abroad jade jade wholesale sales, now has become very large.