Dark Legacy Comics

Posted: by Arth

Not going to write a huge post, but this is just a PSA for Dark Legacy. It’s a hilarious web comic, it updates regularly, and you can tell the creator(s) play WoW and understand players, because a lot of the humor is spot on.

If you haven’t ever read it, or don’t know what it is, check it out!

LINK HERE.

Disclaimer: The comic contains some adult language and situations. Plan accordingly with the wee folk.

DarkLegacy

1. Coldhandwarf says:

Great PSA. I would agree that this is a truly funny comic, but I highly recommend going back to the first strip. If you don’t you will be missing some of the inside jokes.

2. Aadyn says:

Still no 5.4.2 update huh? Was there even any changes made?

• Arth says:

A few small things, but I tend to wait a little while before announcing them. Unless it’s something that will drastically change gameplay, there’s no rush. And often, we learn of things in the week after a patch about tweaks that didn’t make the patch notes. There are 1-2 such unconfirmed changes with this patch that I’ve been investigating before posting anything.

3. Aadyn says:

I have no idea how you stay in the know with all these unofficial changes. But i am glad u do. I will miss this site. This is the only site i visit daily.

• Arth says:

Heh, thanks. But it’s just keeping an eye on the forums, mostly. I never, ever post in the WoW forums, but they do dig up some nuggets every now and then. Mostly it’s just QQ, but when a problem or change is reported, usually a quick perusal of the responses will confirm or deny it.

In this case, another WHUer found some undocumented PvP tweaks that were reported on the forums, and posted it to the WHU Facebook page. So it’s not always me personally that finds it. It helps to have the community looking out as well. :-)

4. guywithgun says:

tytytytytytytyty

ive read these comics a cuple of years ago but after i deleted my history imputs and alot more on my pc i could never find thise series again so again ty