The outline of what we’re doing is here. Awesome articles from yesteryear, and you guys get to vote on it. The winners from each week will make it into an eventual “Best of the WHU” page where hunters can rifle through WHU shenanigans from four different expansions.
Best of the WHU Feb/March 2009:
- Victory! – Progress is made on Frostheim’s anti-WoW roomate.
- Darnassus – A touching, slightly creepy love letter to the night elf home city, penned by Arust as he visited the city for an achievement.
- Championship Belt – This is still an item in the WHU Store, if I’m not mistaken. The Fail Championship Belt is the brainchild of a frustrated Hrist. This article is the origin of it.
- Frostheim Goggles – Frostheim Goggles are a metaphor for how Frost views the world. Inside the goggles, pesky things like emotion are removed, and all that is left is a soulless, calculative machine. Good times.
- Softer Side of Hrist? – Nope
Vote for your favorite(s) by leaving a comment and let us know why!