The outline of what we’re doing is here. Awesome articles from yesteryear, and you guys get to vote on it. The winners from each week will make it into an eventual “Best of the WHU” page where hunters can rifle through WHU shenanigans from four different expansions.
Best of the WHU Jan/Feb. 2009:
- Paying Dues – A central theme of the WHU is paying your dues. This isn’t the first time it’s been mentioned on the site, but it’s a reminder of why we pay our dues and are dedicated to our class.
- A Basic DPS Principle – This still holds true, all the way back to vanilla.
- 10 Man Assassins – Some fun anecdotes from a Naxx raid. More elf hatred and beastiality as well.
- …and Sometimes We Make Meatloaf – If you ever need to convince an outsider of how cool WoW is, start with the meatloaf.
- The Hate is Back! – Hrist makes a triumphant return to casual indifference and hatred of others as Frost’s main tank. In should be noted, Hrist still plays, and has switched to heals. I still raid with him regularly (Frost and I are on the same server these days). The hatred has cooled, though it still bubbles to the surface occasionally.
Vote now on your favorite! Stay tuned for more elderly shenanigans next week!