The outline of what we’re doing is here. Awesome articles from yesteryear, and you guys get to vote on it. The winners from each week will make it into an eventual “Best of the WHU” page where hunters can rifle through WHU shenanigans from four different expansions.
Best of the WHU Dec. 2008/Jan. 2009:
- Chumbawumba-ing – I get knocked down, but I get up again! You’re never gonna keep me down!
- Hunter Chat – In the days before Vent was everywhere, people had to type to figure out strategy. Dark, dark times.
- Pet Collar – This idea WILL NEVER DIE. Frostheim conceived of it early on, complete with specific ideas for collars. It hasn’t become a reality for hunters yet, but our fingers remain crossed. Maybe next expansion…
- Gah AFK! – Frost is attacked by a bat. No, not in-game. In real life. While playing WoW. Raptor Strike + Disengage ensues, and Frost is left trying to deal with a feral beast in his home.
- Screw You Sons of Hodir – But seriously, screw those guys.
Get to voting, and we’ll have another crop of candidates for the Hall of WHU Fame next week!