It’s another Friday and that means time to choose more Best of the WHU articles from the distant past. The outline of what we’re doing is here. Awesome articles from yesteryear, and you guys get to vote on it. The winners from each week will make it into an eventual “Best of the WHU” page where hunters can rifle through WHU shenanigans from four different expansions.
Best of the WHU Nov/Dec. 2008:
- Burning the Worldtree – In which Frostheim hates Elves.
- In Sickness and in Leveling – In which Frost marries a murloc. Not really, but those who enjoy wearing nostalgia-glasses can reminisce about the launch of Wrath through the lens of a very ill Frostheim.
- The Wrath Is On – In which Arust picks up poop, and enjoys him some toy trains and Grizzly Hills music.
- TV, DPS Meters, and Cock – One of Frost’s more inspired analogies, I really just hope he forgot about articles like this when he decided to put me in charge of bringing these back to light. Grey’s Anatomy, WoW, and male genitalia. Enjoy.
- I Hate Faction – Where we begin to loathe the grind, especially the insufferably long ones like Sons of Hodir.
Get to voting!