More Brawler’s Guild action, this time taking us through Rank 2.

The fights aren’t designed to be terribly hard at this point, but there’s some mechanics that may require a little bit of focus.

Here’s the macro I reference:

/cast Ancient Hysteria
/cast Bestial Wrath
/cast Rapid Fire
/use Potion of Brawler’s Deftness
/cast Stampede
/use 14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear();

Your mileage may vary on it, since not everyone will be in a BM spec or have a usable trinket.

1. Imo says:

Hey Arth,

Love the site. I’m just getting back into WoW again and I’m in the process of streamlining my add-ons etc. Your set-up is very clean and I’d like to know what adds you’re using/calibrations. Thanks!

-Imo

• Arth says:

Thanks. It’s nothing too out of the ordinary. Top right, there’s Recount and Omen for dps and threat tracking. Bartender to move my buttons around. Pitbull and Grid on the left for the unit frames, Chinchilla for the map, and JS Hunter Bar for the focus and cooldown tracker in the center. Oh, and OneBag to make inventory easier.

Each has been tweaked to tell me only what I want it to (the “show everything” version of these addons would result in a much messier UI). But they’re all very customizable.

2. Anonymous says:

I am doing attempting to do these bosses in mostly blue pvp gear with an ilvl of about 460. One recommendation I have for the second boss is that if you can not burst him in time like Arth did, get glyph of mirrored blades and purposely get tossed into the air, once you are in the air deterrence and watch him kill himself. You may need to do it twice with readiness.

• Trillian says:

Many thanks for the tip about glyph of mirrored blades this worked perfectly for me on Kirrawk, and did indeed need it twice with readiness, so don’t use readiness in your initial burst on this boss.

• Anonymous says:

You kiss your mother with that mouth?

3. Bellaa says:

Bring back Frost. You are an ass. Maybe you should reconsider your life, just to borrow a term I herd somewhere.

4. Chaos says:

What’s your ilvl? My BM hunter is stuck on the goblin and big guy boss (I’m horrible with names) I can’t kill them fast enough!! D:

• Chaos says:

Never mind, my sound wasn’t working right and it’d skip… about the 5th time watching I heard you say it *facepalm* Thanks so much!