MoP Hunter Hotfixes

Here’s some quick hotfixes that were deployed for hunters:

• Many beasts are now properly able to be tamed.
  • Deterrence now properly prevents the stun effect from the Warrior talent Warbringer.
  • Explosive Shot can now properly trigger Thrill of the Hunt. Explosive Shots that have no cost due to the effects of Lock and Load can not trigger this effect.

Another one worth noting is that the reputation requirement for buying valor point items from many of the factions has been lowered from requiring Revered rep to just requiring Honored reputation.

1. Bowmont says:

I noticed last night when I was in the Terracotta statue area and tried to tame a Quilen, if you tame is over just as it turns to stone you now have a stone pet. They don’t move or fight be they do take damage. lol

• hillbillyhatfield@hotmail.com says:

I have one too. try stampede with it only in your 5 pets. A bunch of really nice stone lawn deco.

2. Windruner says:

“Many beast are now properly tamable,” this seems extremely vague can anyone clarify this for me?

How I imagine it is the pet models on petopia that are listed under the same type of paths that are tamable but say “untamable” are now tamable. Can anyone confirm this? Or correct it for me.

3. Itukaaj says:

People are reporting that Powershot can actually be avoided through mouse turning by
    opponents. Hopefully, this is a bug that can be fixed. Making hunters the only class that requires FPS skills (beyond our trapping) is not fair.

4. canardo says:

“Explosive Shot can now properly trigger Thrill of the Hunt. Explosive Shots that have no cost due to the effects of Lock and Load can not trigger this effect.”

Is this a dps loss or gain ?

5. √źynamic says:

Anyone else notice that pets are still retarded? “Can’t Find Path”. So frustrating. These bugs are a huge nerf to all hunters dps but especially BM hunters. It blows my my mind that these bugs weren’t noticed and fixed in the beta.

6. Scathatch says:

Any one else have a problem with disengage + new parachute cloak? I’ve found it causes a D/C uses the both CDs and ends up in a death by gravity. :( ***shakes an angry fist at gravity***

7. Dagor says:

Anyone else noticing just how far behind other dps classes hunters are, 10k behind my DK friend last night on Coren Direbrew, BM spec, unless i’m doing something wrong

8. jacob says:

Hunters require half a brain, a good pet, and zoo. Good call on the buff blizzard!