This page is the permanent WoD hunter talent page that will be updated with changes as they happen throughout 6.0 and Warlord of Draenor. You can mouse over any hunter talent to see the current Warlords of Draenor tooltip for that ability, which allows you to double check if things have changed recently.
WoD Hunter Talents
Level 15 Hunter Talents
- Posthaste: Your Disengage frees you from all movement impairing effects and increases your movement speed by 60% for 8 sec.
- Narrow Escape: When you disengage, you also activate a web trap which encases all targets within 8 yards in sticky webs, preventing movement for 8 seconds.
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Chimera: Reduces the cooldown of Disengage by 10 sec, and the cooldown of Deterrence by 60 sec.
Level 30 Hunter Talents
- Wyvern Sting: A stinging shot that puts the target to sleep for 30 sec. Any damage will cancel the effect. 45 sec cooldown.
- Binding Shot: You fire a magical projectile, tethering the enemy and any other enemies within 5 yards of the landing arrow for 10 sec. If the targets move 5 yards from the arrow they are stunned for 5 sec (3 sec PvP) and will be immune to the effects of Binding Shot for 10 sec. 45 sec cooldown.
- Intimidation: Command your pet to intimidate the target stunning it for 3 sec. 1 min cooldown
Level 45 Hunter Talents
- Exhilaration: Instantly heals you for 22% and your pet for 100% of total health. 2 min cooldown.
- Iron Hawk: Reduces all damage taken by 10%
- Spirit Bond: While your pet is active, you and your pet will regenerate 2% of total health every 2 sec.
Level 60 Hunter Talents
- Steady Focus: Using Steady Shot twice in a row increases your Focus Regeneration by 50% for 10 sec. [Also works with 2 Cobra Shots or 1 Focusing Shot]
- Dire Beast: Summons a powerful wild beast to assist attack your target for 15 sec. Each time the beast deals damage, you will gain 2 focus. 40 yd range, Instant, 30 sec cooldown.
- Thrill of the Hunt: You have a 6% chance per 10 Focus spent on Focus-costing attacks to trigger Thrill of the Hunt. Thrill of the Hunt reduces the Focus cost of your next 3 Arcane Shots, Aimed Shots, or Multi-Shots by 20
Level 75 Hunter Talents
- A Murder of Crows: Summons a flock of crows to attack your target over the next 15 sec. If the target dies while under attack, ‘A Murder of Crows’ cooldown is reset. 30 Focus, 40 yd range, Instant, 1 min cooldown.
- Blink Strikes: Your pet’s Basic Attacks deal 50% increased damage, can now be used from 30 yards away and will instantly teleport them behind their target.
- Stampede: Summons all of your pets to fight your current target for 20 sec. While in an Arean or Battleground, these pets deal 25% of their normal damage.
Level 90 Hunter Talents
- Glaive Toss: Your hurl two glaives toward a target, each dealing damage to each enemy struck and reducing movement speed by 30% for 3 sec. The primary target will take 4 times as much damage from each strike. The Glaives will return back to you, damaging and snaring targets again as they return. 15 focus, 40 yard range, instant, 15 sec cooldown.
- Powershot: A powerful shot which deals Physical damage to the target and Physical damage to all enemies between you and the target. All enemies hit are knocked back. 15 focus, 2.25 sec cast, 45 sec cooldown.
- Barrage: Rapidly fire a spray of shots forward for 3 sec, dealing damage to the target and an average 1/2 the primary target damage to each other enemy target in front of you. 60 focus, 40 yd range, channeled, 20 sec cooldown.
Level 100 Hunter Talents
- Exotic Munitions: Allows you to modify your ranged weapon to use exotic munitions;
Incendiary Ammo– Arms your ranged weapon with exotic ammunition that lasts for 1 hour. Each autoshot deals additional Fire damage to all enemies within 8 yards of the initial target.
Poisoned Ammo– Arms your ranged weapon with exotic ammunition that lasts for 1 hour. Each autoshot deals additional Nature damage over 16 sec. When this effect is refreshed, the remaining damage will be added to the new effect.
Frozen Ammo– Arms your ranged weapon with exotic ammunition that lasts for 1 hour. Each autoshot deals additional Frost damage and reduces the target’s movement speed by 50% for 4 sec. Only one exotic munition can be active at one time.
- Focusing Shot: Carefully line up a shot at the target that deals Physical damage and focuses you, generating 50 Focus. Cannot be cast while moving. Replaces Steady Shot and Cobra Shot.
- Adaption: (BM) Increases the effect of your pet’s Combat Experience to 85% increased damage. Your pet now gains the following abilities, regardless of its active spec: Spiked Collar, Roar of Sacrifice, Cornered, Boar’s Speed, Last Stand, Blood of the Rhino, Great Stamina
- Lone Wolf: (Survival) While you don’t have a pet active, your damage dealt with Auto Shot, Arcane Shot, Cobra Shot, Black Arrow, and Explosive Shot is increased by 30% and you are able to provide one of several beneficial effects to your party and raid.
(MM) While you don’t have a pet active, your damage dealt with Auto Shot, Steady Shot, Aimed Shot, Chimaera Shot, and Kill Shot is increased by 30% and you are able to provide one of several beneficial effects to your party and raid.
These talents are likely to be what we have throughout WoD unless any major problems are found with them, number tweaks may still happen but the abilities themselves are unlikely to change significantly