This is a complete list of the hunter glyphs available in Mists of Pandaria. If you’re looking for specific recommendations of what glyphs to take, you can find that in the following locations:
- Best BM Hunter Glyphs
- Best MM Hunter Glyphs
- Best SV Hunter Glyphs
Major MoP Hunter Glyphs
- Glyph of Aimed Shot – Your Aimed Shot can now be used while moving.
- Glyph of Animal Bond – While your pet is active, all healing done to you and your pet is increased by 10%.
- Glyph of Black Ice: While you move through the area affected by your Ice Trap you gain 50% movement speed.
- Glyph of Camouflage – Your Camouflage ability now provides stealth even while moving, but your movement speed while Camouflage is active is reduced by 50%.
- Glyph of Chimera Shot – Increases the healing you receive from Chimera Shot by an additional 2% of your maximum health.
- Glyph of Deterrence – Increases the damage reduction of Deterrence by an additional 20%.
- Glyph of Disengage – Increases the distance you travel when you Disengage.
- Glyph of Distracting Shot – Your Distracting Shot now distracts the target to attack your pet instead of you.
- Glyph of Endless Wrath – While Bestial Wrath is active, your pet cannot be killed, but can still be damaged.
- Glyph of Explosive Trap – Your Explosive Trap knocks enemies back from the trap when it explodes, but no longer does damage.
- Glyph of Freezing Trap – When your Freezing Trap breaks, the victim’s movement speed is reduced by 70% for 4 sec.
- Glyph of Ice Trap – Increases the radius effect from your Ice Trap by 2 yards.
- Glyph of Icy Solace – Your Freezing Trap also removes all damage over time effects from the target.
- Glyph of Liberation – When you Disengage, you are healed for 5% of your total health.
- Glyph of Master’s Call – Increases the duration of your Master’s Call by 4 sec.
- Glyph of Mend Pet – Gives your Mend Pet spell a chance of cleansing 1 Curse, Disease, Magic or Poison effect from your pet each tick.
- Glyph of Mending - Increases the total amount of healing done by your Mend Pet ability by 60%.
- Glyph of Mirrored Blades – When attacked by a spell while in Deterrence, you have a 100% chance to reflect it back at the attacker.
- Glyph of Misdirection – When you use Misdirection on your pet, the cooldown on your Misdirection is reset.
- Glyph of No Escape – Increases the ranged critical strike chance of all your attacks on targets affected by your Ice Trap and Freezing Trap by 6%
- Glyph of Pathfinding – Increases the speed bonus of your Aspect of the Cheetah and Aspect of the Pack by 8%, and increases your speed while mounted by 10%. The mounted movement speed dows not stack with other effects.
- Glyph of Scattering – Scatter Shot removed all damage over time effects.
- Glyph of Snake Trap – Snakes from your Snake Trap take 90% reduced damage from area of effect spells.
- Glyph of Steady Shot – Your Steady Shot now reduces the target’s movement speed by 50% for 6 sec if used on a target within 8 yards.
- Glyph of Tranquilizing Shot – Your Tranquilizing Shot no longer costs Focus, but has a 10 sec cooldown.
Minor MoP Hunter Glyphs
- Glyph of Aspect of the Cheetah – Your Aspect of the Cheetah no longer causes you to be dazed when struck. Instead, the effect is cancelled and all your Aspects are placed on a 4 sec cooldown.
- Glyph of Aspect of the Pack – Increases the range of your Aspect of the Pack by 15 yards.
- Glyph of Aspects: Each time you activate a new Aspect, an animal companion representing that Aspect will follow you for 15 sec. See a Glyph of Apects video & details.
- Glyph of Direction – Causes your Misdirection target to appear larger.
- Glyph of Fetch – Command your pet to retrieve the items on a nearby corpse.
- Glyph of Fireworks – Teaches you the ability to launch fireworks from your gun, bow, or crossbow.
- Glyph of Lesser Proportion – Slightly reduces the size of your pet.
- Glyph of Marking – Your Hunter’s Mark ability now places a bullseye on your target instead of its usual visual.
- Glyph of Revive Pet – Reduces the pushback suffered from damaging attacks while casting revive pet by 100%
- Glyph of Stampede – Your Stampede no longer summons pets from your stable, and instead uses copies of your current pet.
- Glyph of Tame Beast – Reduces the time required to complete Tame Beast by 4 sec.
There’s a lot of sweet things in here — we have the Aspect of the Cheetah glyph that gives us the promised ability to remove the daze from Cheetah (as well as putting all your aspects on cooldown). Endless Wrath is awesome — making your pet invincible during big red pet! I have to wonder if we won’t find abusive uses for that, and it will certainly be sweet for pet tanking! Animal Bond is one that I can see being considered a must have for raid teams, along with the chimera shot glyph changing to give you boosted healing — and I’m personally very excited about disengaging for a greater distance.
You can definitely see a lot of PvP applications to these glyphs (knockback, slows, etc) but tons of PvE applications as well. I have to say that Blizzard did a pretty good job of making hunter glyph choices a choice again. They effectively removed the flat damage gains, giving us a choice of various utility abilities.
For raid purposes hunters are likely going to focus on the glyphs that boost self healing or give movement gains, since those demonstrably improve overall raid performance, but there’s still a lot of room for customization here. I’m also very fond of all the minor glyphs that are just neat cosmetic things — though Glyph of Stampede may well be a mandatory glyph for the raiding hunter.